When you click vSphere client or any software that requires the .NET Framework, you suddenly get the following messages :
“C:\Windows|Microsoft.Net\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll could not be loaded”
“C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll could not be loaded”
This error will occur after booting your machine or after you uninstall some software such as microsoft office, microsoft visual studio etc. You may need to run some program failure., and you can not install anything. Included is a version of Microsoft.NET \ Framework.
Reason to have this error?
This is the common issue that can be caused by corrupted component of .NET Framework. This may be due to incomplete uninstallation process for some software. This error indicates that you need to reinstall the .NET Framework with the correct version.
Solution – Reinstall affected .NET Framework version.
a) Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 – Supported Operating system :
- Windows Vista SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
a) Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework 4 – Supported Operating system :
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
How reinstall Microsoft Net Framework 2.0?
You can use the methods in this article to troubleshoot installation issues in the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0. May work on other version of Microsoft .Net Framework. If you unable to properly uninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework, you can manually do a cleaning by using .NET Framework Cleanup Tool